Remove clutter and make life easier. Let Shed Rent handle the details… forget the truck, forget unloading it into a traditional storage unit, forget loading it back up and driving to the desired location. Call Shed Rent, load up once and you’re done!
Shed Rent.com LLC
On-Site Mobile Storage
413-896-6696 or 888-241-1700
Serving Western and Central Mass
Make a Plan. Look at the items you will be moving. Many find it helpful to list each item (or at least the major ones) on a piece of paper with measurements, (height, width, depth) and approximate weight. This will help ensure the correct number of Sheds are ordered.
Consider a yard sale or garage sale to eliminate useless or undesired items.
If there are items you’ve been thinking of giving some things away, now might be a good time!
- Don't over-pack boxes.
- Use packing peanuts/newspapers liberally to protect fragile items.
- Label all boxes with the room they will be moved to.
- Try to keep each box under forty pounds or so.
- Mark boxes with fragile items or especially heavy boxes.
Filling your Shed Rent Storage Container
- Larger, bulkier items should go in next. (dressers, chests, armoires, china cabinets, etc.)
- Fill in with boxes, heaviest first.
- Securely strap items to tie downs to stop shifting during transportation.